ABOUT Koninklijke Horeca Nederland
About Koninklijke Horeca Nederland
The main sector organization for the hospitality industry, Koninklijke Horeca Nederland (KHN) represents 20,000 hospitality entrepreneurs. KHN advocates a professional, future-proof, and – last but not least – safe hospitality industry.
Effective, transparent, and easier collaboration – Way2Web develops digital solutions for the nonprofit sector.
There are rules
Hospitality is the most hospitable sector of all. Unfortunately, some people try to take advantage of that. How do you keep it safe and nice when guests don’t adhere to the rules? Together with Way2Web Software, KHN developed the portal ‘Er zijn regels’ (there are rules), which hospitality entrepreneurs can use to share data on people causing nuisance. The system now keeps track of thousands of entry denials in more than 30 regions.
Ease of use: a challenge
The application is suitable for all types of hospitality entrepreneurs and staff, such as doormen. The portal has large buttons, easy-to-read fonts, and an intuitive layout. Even when it’s very busy, you can see the active entry denials in a region at a glance. Of course, the responsive application can be accessed on a desktop, smartphone, and tablet – even if the devices or browsers are older. Moreover, the application is available in several languages.
KHN opted for Way2Web for three reasons:
- A lot of knowledge of information security (ISO 27001 certified)
- Proper project management, as confidential data is involved
- Expertise on how entrepreneurs use the internet and applications
The target group has always been central to the development of the application. The end users, hospitality entrepreneurs, have also been extensively involved in testing. Now, a second version has been launched. In the coming years, Way2Web will continue to work on security, reliability, and ease of use.
Online entry denials in the hospitality industry
- Active in 30 regions
- Hundreds of participating companies
- Thousands of people who cause nuisance are registered
- Clear, intuitive design – no manual required
- Fully responsive, even if smartphones and browsers are older
- Accessible in several languages
Secure and reliable
- Advanced rights system and special URL protection
- Automated account lockout after several failed login attempts
- Extra security for obsolete browser versions
- Active user group involved in further development
Are you ready for the next level?
Digital transformation presents fantastic new possibilities and opportunities. Both for our company and yours too. As an IT specialist and entrepreneur, I would like to discuss this further with you, without any obligation, of course. Shall we make an appointment?
Here, you can read more about the websites and software solutions we’ve developed in the past few years. Not only because we’re proud of our work, but mainly to show you how we’ve contributed ideas and collaborated with our clients.